With 29 years of diverse foodservice experience that includes all aspects of project planning, specifying, programming and hands-on project management.
Holding a Business Administration degree from California State University, Fullerton, the significant courses included, Principals of Management and Operations, Advanced Business Communications and Business Writing. Further focus on the process of project management, included the Introduction to Project Management from the California State University, Irvine.
Extensive experience from design conception to construction completion has led to a vast range of projects nationwide. Professional program management training has provided accurate, comprehensive construction documents that work in the field. Extensive experience with Architects, General Contractors and Owners ensures the overall success of each project.
- Clevenger Associates/Southern California Division
- Director of Project Management – R.W. Smith & Company
- Estimator/Project Manager – Beckham/Eisenman.
- Project Manager – I.R.H.S./Fessel Design
- Project Manager – Robert-Clark
- Design Development and Construction Documents
- Installation & Construction Management Supervision
- New Systems & Technologies
- Team Management
Areas of Expertise
- Business / Industry
- Education: K-12
- Government / Correctional
- Healthcare / Senior housing
- Hotels / Casinos / Resorts